Friday, May 31, 2013

Photography Effects

So I picked up some new photography backdrops and props tonight so I decided to try them out with my little photography star. (lucky for me she likes being paid in popsicles hehe) Now I thought I would show you what some fun effects like sepia and vignettes can do for a picture. And remember I only charge 10.00 extra per hour for each effect and that includes all 25 pictures!

 Here I have my little mechanic with an original untouched picture, a sepia version and sepia with a white vignette. It gives a vintage look and is just oh so sweet!

Also here is a sample of an amazing colored vignette. I picked light blue and gave it a sweet glow.
 
This was a fun session and I got to use a new prop I picked up from an estate sale. I got that cute little rainbow oil can for just a few dollars! I can't wait to move to a new location because all of these goodies are invading my once living room.


No comments:

Post a Comment